You can always check out the complete profile of every cricketer listed on the CricStox app. Get a complete understanding of the stocks that you wish to trade in before starting.
- Your holdings and dividends that you have received on a particular/ specific cricketer are displayed here.
- A cricketer graph to analyze historical price movements.
- Recent performances of the cricketer in an International or IPL match.
- Day�s Low/ High: The lowest and highest price of the cricketer in a single trading session.
- Volume: The quantity of stocks successfully traded in a single day during market hours.
- Open Price: Price at which the stocks opens in the market when trading begins, i.e at 2 pm on the trading day. Beware, it may differ from the Previous Close owing to AMOs.
- Previous Close: The price of the last successful transaction at the end of that trading day.
- Stocks Issued: The number of stocks issued during the IPO of the cricketer.
- Market Cap (in lakhs) = Current Price (LTP) x Shares Issued in the market (in lakhs)
- Lower Circuit & Upper Circuit: Refer to Circuits in the Buying and Selling of Stox category of the How to Trade section.
- Market Depth: This is a live snapshot of the order matching table.
(The above table is just for reference)
The market depth screen is where you can see the best 3 bids and offers/asks for a particular cricketer. The market depth bars give you a visual overview of what levels most orders are being placed.
Qty indicates the quantity available for buying/selling at a given price as seen on the screen. Orders indicate the number of unique orders pending on the platform
This helps in understanding user sentiment about prices of a particular cricketer, the quantity on offer and helps place your trades better.
Real-time Test, ODI, T20 & IPL Statistics of the cricketer.
Cricketer Debut, Age & Bio.